NEW YORK, July 14, 2021 – The National Basketball Association (NBA) and the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA) jointly announced today that James lebron and the the Los Angeles Lakers earned top spots on the NBA’s Most Popular Jerseys and Team Merchandise lists, respectively. Results are based on NBAStore.com sales from March 11 through July 13.
Milwaukee Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo (No.2) tied his all-time highest jersey ranking and finished three places ahead of where he placed on the jersey list in the first half of the season, while Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker (No. 6) also had his best jersey ranking and 12 places ahead of where he finished in March. On the team’s list of goods, the Suns (No. 3) climbed 16 spots ahead of where the team finished in the first half of the season and the Bucks (No. 4) finished 6 spots above where the team finished in March.
- The brooklyn nets (No. 2) have three top 10 players on the jersey list with Kevin Durant (N Â° 3), Kyrie Irving (N Â° 8) and James harden (No. 9).
- Atlanta Hawks Young TraÃ© (No. 11) got their best ranking on the jersey list.
The 2021 NBA Finals presented by YouTube TV continue tonight at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
- LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
- Luka DonÄiÄ, Dallas Mavericks
- Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
- Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets
- James Harden, Brooklyn Nets
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
- Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
- Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
- Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzly Bears
- Kawhi Leonard, Los Angeles Mowers
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
- the Los Angeles Lakers
- brooklyn nets
- Phoenix Suns
- Milwaukee dollars
- Chicago Bulls
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Boston Celtics
- Golden State Warriors
- Toronto Raptors