Atlus unveiled new merchandise items designed to celebrate the company’s 35th anniversary. Most of the items feature Jack Frost, the iconic demon who has appeared regularly in Atlus Shin megami tensei and Character series. All items are immediately available for pre-order in Japan via the Atlus D store on ebten. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
Here is the full list of Atlus 35th Anniversary merchandise items. All prices shown already include Japanese tax.
- Jack Frost and Morgana Pin – 1,650
- Jack Frost and Morgana Mug – 1,650
- Stickers – 1,980
- Atlus T-shirt – 4 180
- Atlus key ring – 1,100
- Atlus Notebook – 1,650
- Atlus Securities Exchange Badge – ¥ 880
- Jack Frost T-shirt – 4 180
- Jack Frost Acrylic Holder – 1,100
- Black Frost Acrylic Holder – 1,100
- Jack Frost Mask – 1320
- Jack Frost Mask Case – 1650
- Jack Frost face bag – 1,650
- Jack Frost face laptop sleeve – 4,400
- Shin megami tensei T-shirt – 4 180
- Shin megami tensei key ring – 1,100
- Shin megami tensei mask – 1320
Atlus also shared a new trailer in which Japanese voice actress Ami Koshimizu showcased the merchandise items with a Jack Frost mascot named “Hee-ho-kun”.
Atlus is a Japanese video game developer and publisher currently famous for its Shin megami tensei and Character series. Atlus was founded in 1986 as a stand-alone company, but Index Holdings acquired the struggling company in 2006. When Index went bankrupt in 2013, Sega acquired all of its assets, including Atlus. Sega officially gave its name back to Atlus as a subsidiary in 2014.
Atlus is currently working on Shin Megami Tensei V, the new main title of its famous RPG series which will be available on Nintendo Switch on November 11, 2021 in Japan and November 12, 2021 worldwide.